Saturday, January 15, 2011 / 12:24 AM
this place has become a place merely for ranting. realised my entries are becoming all complaints. ohwells. at least its a place for me to come and rant when its late in the night and i cant find anybody to pour out my thoughts to. ):
and to my friends who are still randomly reading my blog, im really happy and touched hehe. (:

what a bad day today is. hopefully, it has ended.
headache, body ache, horrible lecturers (i repeat, HORRIBLE) , and why on earth did i think i can survive a bio mod? im like committing suicide. all those alien bio terms are freaking me out when everybody else seems to think they're damn basic and simple. and i need to get a C to SU. at this rate, i think an F is coming my way. the pouring rain and storm the entire afternoon added to the bad enough day. missing many 95s cos they're totally packed. squashed like sardines on the many many buses and trains i took today. and then going home to almost get my wrist bitten by casper. dear sick. dear sick. dear sick.

im so stressed out. ): all my notes and textbooks are just staring at me telling me to read them but i can't find the motivation anywhere. why are we reading textbooks before the 2nd week of school even starts man! ): oh no, i miss my accounting mods. ): im so glad im in accounting i guess, the best choice i ever made.

and then again, why are we paying a few thousand each sem to fund salaries of professors who spend one hour nagging at us to read the newspaper (... i want to hear by next week all of you are reading newspapers. please, you HAVE to read the newspaper, you have to start reading now...") and telling us to keep quiet? (... please dont talk to your friend, it disturbs me... today all of you have been very good, this is the kind of behaviour i'd like to see...") and also profs who cant freaking pronounce words properly and teaching as though everybody has bio background?
introduction



Jinghan
210690
NUS biz-ader
ex-cedarian
ex-victorian
loves- God/family/friends/dear!
trust in the Lord


guestbook



connections

» meifang
» peiting
» phy
» polly
» ruth
» sneha
» shuhui
» tkb
» tracey
» wenqi
» wenshu
» wenjun
» xinmei
» xinni
» yumin
» yingxian
» yanru
» yong sheng
» yunhan

archives


credits/misc

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

Kiss The Rain by Yiruma