Sunday, February 13, 2011 / 12:47 AM
Going crazy listening to my macro econs prof teaching. argh. he's killing all my interest for econs.

i kinda miss fu qiang and his micro econs lessons. and his funny accent. a million times easier to listen and more interesting to listen than my current prof. and his wife is killing my interest for apb. lol. and the joke about how both of them probably compete at home about who reads the most newspapers. so happen both of them teaches the mods this sem.

"please, like i said, all of you must start reading newspapers. I hope everybody has started reading newspapers. "

i hear this EVERY SINGLE lecture -_-

miss my accounting mods!
introduction



Jinghan
210690
NUS biz-ader
ex-cedarian
ex-victorian
loves- God/family/friends/dear!
trust in the Lord


guestbook



connections

» meifang
» peiting
» phy
» polly
» ruth
» sneha
» shuhui
» tkb
» tracey
» wenqi
» wenshu
» wenjun
» xinmei
» xinni
» yumin
» yingxian
» yanru
» yong sheng
» yunhan

archives


credits/misc

Designer / Mira Muhayat.
Inspiration / Martha Stewart.

Kiss The Rain by Yiruma